Giant Cookie Dessert is our go to recipe when we need to a quick sweet something to serve to guests.
- Pillsbury Sugar Cookies Dough
- Whipped Cream Cheese
- Assorted Berries (we are using raspberries & blackberries)
- Let dough sit out for a few minutes to get to room temp & soften
- Rinse berries & set aside on a paper towel to dry
- On parchment paper (to keep dough from sticking), press dough out into circle. Use a little sprinkle of flour under dough & over dough to keep from sticking.
- Just place parchment paper & cookie right onto cookie sheet for baking
- Bake at 350˚ for approx 12 minutes
- When cookie is cooled, frost with whipped cream cheese & sprinkle with berries.
- Cut with Pizza Cutter
*a few optional ideas:
- Change your cookie toppings for a variety.
- Keep your cookie the size it comes out or you can cut it smaller.
- Double the cookie batch and create a thicker or rectangle (Sicilian style!)
This has been a family favorite for years!
Check out our Chocolate Drizzled Strawberries for another quick & easy dessert!