Don’t doubt your ability to do some simple seasonal decorating. With just a few basic items, your table can look fabulous! Come see how we put together this super easy Fall table centerpiece.
Items being used:
- Our gorgeous Pottery Barn Fall Table Runner is a staple piece that is perfect year after year.
- One long Artificial Fall Garland from our local Craft Store (can be stored & reused). These come packaged straight but you can bend the vines and leaves into different directions. See our pictures of how it looks before & after bending.
- Assorted small size real Pumpkins
- Dollar Store Candleholders with 2 LED Candle Sticks
- 1 Pedestal Crystal Candy Dish
- 3 small Artificial Leaf/Beads from local Craft Store -These were very inexpensive but another suggestion is to take some leaves from outdoors. Just something to sit the pumpkin on top of the dish.
- Another Fall Garland to hang in Chandelier
Did you know the Faux garlands come straight but the branches are bendable so you can open it up bend to your preferred look?
We went for a very whimsical & open garland look and then added our mini pumpkins throughout.
Finishing touches for the room includes wrapping a faux garland around the bottom of the chandelier & placing a few small pumpkins around the room.
We are all about Elegance on a Budget & love to share ways you can save. For example, Pottery Barn table runners can run $75+. That’s quite high so we look to buy their seasonal decor at the end of the season on clearance. If you love the idea of a new Fall Table Runner now, a simple and yet very elegant table runner perfect for Fall is a plain burlap table runner.