This Easy Apple Crisp is one of our Fall favorite dessert recipes.
Why is this one of our Fall favorites? Not only is the taste a big WOW, as it bakes the smell of fall fills your home! It’s easy to make & you can adjust the ingredients per your preferences.
Ingredients for Apple Mixture:
- 6-8 Granny Smith Apples (or Mix Apple Varieties)
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Flour
Ingredients for Topping (when you mix this crumb mixture together, we recommend using your hands just like the picture above):
- 3/4 cup Flour
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup cubed cold butter
- 1-2 tsp Cinnamon (we like a lot of cinnamon!)
- 3/4 cup Quick Cooking Oats
- Preheat oven to 350˚
- Peel, Core & Slice Apples. A huge time saver for us, is using a cool kitchen gadget that does all 3 at the same time. You can do this by hand but it will add quite a bit more time. Plus, its pretty fun to use. Makes us want to peel more apples LOL!
- Add Apple mixture to a lightly sprayed baking dish. We are using a casserole dish.
- Sprinkle & cover the Apple Mixture with the Crumb Topping.
- Bake approx 40 minutes until golden brown & bubbling.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream- ENJOY!