Zucchini Appetizer Squares are our healthier option to Quiche. Easy to make, it’s light & refreshing and a fabulous addition to brunch or any time…
Before & after baking. It’s finished when you get this beautiful golden color.
- 4 cups thinly sliced zucchini
- 1 cup buttermilk baking mix
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano crumbled
- 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/2 tsp salt
- fresh ground pepper
Preheat oven to 350°. Butter 9 x 13″ glass baking dish. Mix all ingredients in bowl. Pour mixture in baking dish & bake approx 30 minutes, until golden brown. Cut into 1″ squares.