Family dinner or entertaining, this Chicken Burrito Bake is a real winner!
- First we made the crockpot chicken mixture by putting 8 boneless & skinless chicken thighs & salsa in a crockpot to cook on high for 4 hours.
- After chicken is cooked, remove from crockpot & shred the meat using a fork.
- Next, to fill tortilla, we first spread some refried beans & sprinkle a little shredded cheese and then our shredded chicken.
- Wrap & place burritos into baking pan.
- Pour enchilada sauce
- Bake at 350˚ for 20-25 minutes
- Options to serve- Top with extra enchilada sauce, a dollop of sour cream, olive & sliced jalapeño. ENJOY!
Make a head of time or family meal planning or entertaining – Cinco de Mayo, Super Bowl, any time! Just prep in advance, refrigerate & heat when ready.