We LOVE this Monster Munch recipe! It’s a fabulous creation by Nicki (Carol’s daughter) and o boy, she hit a home run with this super easy to make Chex Party Mix with a twist…
- 3 cups Wheat Chex Cereal
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1 cup bite-size pretzels
- peanut butter m&ms
- peanut m&ms
- regular m&ms
- bag of candy corn & candy pumpkins
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
Chex Mix Party Mix with a Twist Directions:
- In a large microwave safe bowl, mix cereal, nuts, pretzels; set aside. In a small microwave safe bowl, microwave butter uncovered on High about 40 seconds or until melted. Stir in seasonings. Pour over cereal mixture; stir until evenly coated.
- Microwave uncovered on High 5-6 minutes, thoroughly stirring every 2 minutes. Spread on paper towels to cool.
- Add all 3 kinds of M&Ms, Candy Corn and Candy Pumpkins to cooled Chex Mix. Store in airtight container until ready to serve.
- Line a large black bowl with Day of the Dead Theme Disposable Napkins & fill- perfectly spook-facular!
The fun thing about Halloween Monster Munch is that it’s one of the most flexible recipes. Sweeter or saltier, create your munch to your own personal tastes. Thanks Nicki for sharing this awesome combination with us! What are your favorites? We would love to know.